http://fadaklabequipments.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/SMALL-WORKING-MODEL-OF-GASSIER.jpg 435 669 fadak http://fadaklabequipments.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/logo.png fadak2015-07-04 09:17:532015-07-25 07:52:00SMALL WORKING MODEL OF GASSIER: -
SMALL WORKING MODEL OF GASSIER: –
- Type of Gasaifier : Open top downdraft gasifier
- Rating of the gasifier : 5 kg/hr
- Turn down ratio : 4 : 1
- Biomass : Woody Biomass / Biomass briquettes with ash
- content less than 5% & moisture content 15%
- Tar & particulate : Tar & particulate level is less than 25 ppm
- concentration in the gas:
- Biomass energy conversion efficiency at rated capacity : 80%
- vii. Calorific value of gas : Minimum calorific value is 4.6 + 0.2 MJ/kg
- viii. Producer Gas composition : Composition : CO : 20 + 1%, CII4: 3 + 1%, CII2: 20 +1%, CO2: 12 + 1%, & rest N2.
- Auxiliary Power Consumption: Around 5 kW
- of Biomass Gasifier (Excluding Biomass Cutter)
- Rate of biomass consumption : 1.0 + 0.2 kg/K Wh with sun dry conditions (Solid biomass with max of 15% moisture 5% ash)
- Life time of the system : 10 Years for Reactor & 15 Years for Cooling & Cleaning systems.
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION FOR GASIFIER :
- Reactor : Reactor consisting of MS shell with Cold Face & Hot Face refractory lining Ceramic lining inside
- Pilot Cyclone : Stainless Steel 316 L.
- Gas Cooling : Stainless Steel 304
- Cleaning System
- Structural & Ladder : Mild Steel Fabrication
- Filter : MS Fabrication with SS components & Fabric Filter
The Test Rig should consists of the following :
- Engine : Single cylinder 4 stroke diesel engine of 3.5 HP capacity.
- Dynamometer : The Engine is coupled with Electric Dynamometer through rigid coupling on a common base plate.
- Fuel Measuring Device: Fuel tank mounted on sturdy iron stand, burette tube, three way cock, connecting tube & a stop clock.
- Calorimeter: Double Pipe Heat Exchanger to measure the heat goes through exhaust gases.
- Air Intake Measurement: Air Intake reservoir of size 0.3 x 0.3 x 0.5 m. with orifice plate, U Tube manometer of 0.5 m height for the measurement of air flow rate.
- Cooling Arrangement: Cooling Water measurement by rotameter to determine the discharge of cooling water. Internal cooling water need for the engine & drum cooling.
- 12 channel Digital Temperature Indicator: With set of thermocouples.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!