RANGE OF EXPERIMENTS TO BE CARRIED OUT:
1. To determine Volumetric mass transfer coefficient ( hD.a )
for air, water system in a cooling tower.
2. To study the temperature distribution along the height of the tower.
3. The experiments can be conducted at various flow rates
of Air & Water & calculation can be made accordingly.
4. Experiment can be conduct on both Induced &
Forced Draught condition.
5. To determine & compare the efficiency of the tower from Induced
& Forced Draught condition.
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION :
In a present cooling tower , packed tower is provided, water is sprayed/dropped at the top & it drips/falls down from to fin to the bottom fin. packings provide maximum surface area to cool the water. Temperature at inlet & outlet can be measured with the help of sensors & digital temperature indicator. Flow Rate of water measured by using rotameter. Flow rate of air measured by using by manometer
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT :
Size :1.5 m.(L)x 1m(W) X 2m ( H )
Weight :Approx. 120 Kg
SERVICE REQUIRED :
440 v Ac Supply 50 Hz
SCOPE OF DELIVERY:
1. Experimental Setup
2. Instructional Manual
OPTIONAL FACILITY: Data logging Facility
Get More Details:- 3- FORCED DRAUGHT COOLING TOWER