RANGE OF EXPERIMENTS :
- To determine Heat transfer rate of heating & cooling.
- To calculate Effectiveness of Evaporative cooler.
- The experiments can be conducted at various values of input &
calculation can be made accordingly.
EXPERIMENTAL SETUP :
- Duct : 500 x 500 x 800 mm Duct in which evaporative coil is fitted.
- Evaporative Coil : Hot water is passed through evaporative
Coil made of copper.
- Air Fan with Motor : This suction type air fan is fitted on the top
of the duct.
- Hot water cir. pump : 1/2 HP. 230 V AC hot water circulating
pump is used to circulate hot water into the evaporative coil.
- Cold water Cir. pump : 1/2 HP. 230 V AC cold water circulating
Pump is used to circulate cold water which spray on the evaporative coil.
- Heating Arrangement : Evaporative cooler provided along with
- Rotameters : for flow measurement of hot & cold water.
Range : 0 – 11 LPM
- Supply Tank : 300 x 300 x 450 mm storage tank one each for
hot & cold water.
- Set of thermocouples.
- 12 Channel Digital Temperature Indicator
- Switches for Heaters, pumps & Air fan.
- Voltmeter : 0 – 250 V.
- Ammeter : 0 – 15 A.
SPACE REQUIRED : 1.5 m. (L) x 1.0 m (W).
WEIGHT : @ 110 Kg
SERVICE REQUIRED: Power Supply : 440 V. A.C., 50 Hz.