http://fadaklabequipments.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/DRILL-TOOL-DYNAMOMETER.jpg 450 827 fadak http://fadaklabequipments.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/logo.png fadak2015-07-04 05:39:282015-07-14 15:35:05DRILL TOOL DYNAMOMETER
DRILL TOOL DYNAMOMETER
This is a armed wheel type strain guage drill tool dynamometer designed to measure thrust & torque during drilling operation. This dynamoneter is sutiable for drilling a hole up to 25 mm size in Mild Steel. With this dynamometer students can study the change in these forces by varying speed, Cut & feed.
- 3 ½ digit display unit. ( 2 – Channel independent display )
- Range 500 Kg thrust, 10 Kg torque.
- List of standard accessories included in the cost of equipment
- Rigid in construction
- Compact digital force indicator
- Use of cutting fluid during operation.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!