This is a armed wheel type strain guage drill tool dynamometer designed to measure thrust & torque during drilling operation. This dynamoneter is sutiable for drilling a hole up to 25 mm size in Mild Steel. With this dynamometer students can study the change in these forces by varying speed, Cut & feed.
- 3 ½ digit display unit. ( 2 – Channel independent display )
- Range 500 Kg thrust, 10 Kg torque.
- List of standard accessories included in the cost of equipment
- Rigid in construction
- Compact digital force indicator
- Use of cutting fluid during operation.