COMPUTERISEDFOUR CYLINDER FOUR STROKE PETROL ENGINE TEST RIG
RANGE OF EXPERIMENTS TO BE CARRIED OUT:
1. To observe the parameter e.g. Temperature , combustion pressure ,cylinder volume, water flow, dynamometer load , fuel consumption by online.
2. Analyse the above parameter in excel format
3. To observe the p – ? plot online
4. To observe the p – v plot
5. To Calculate the heat balance sheet of the test rig
6. To Calculate the Volumetric efficiency of engine
7. To calculate the air to fuel ratio
8. To Calculate the air standard efficiency.
The Setup Consist of Four cylinder four stroke petrol engine (BrandNew).
A Propeller shaft is used to couple the engine to the rope brake / hydraulic
brake / electric / eddy current dynamometer as a loading device.The
instrumentation consist of combustion pressure sensor , rotary encoder,
Temperature transmitters, differential pressure transmitters,load
transmitter , flow transmitter with ADC and DAC Cards.ALabview software
is used for the data acquisition and analysis. The air box with orifice plate
and manometer is provided for measurement of air to the engine. A fuel
tank with fuel measuring unit with scale is provided. The shell and tube
type calorimeter is provided at exhaust of the engine. Digital temperature
indicator with thermocouple is provided for measurement of temperature
at eight different locations. A speed is measured by using tachometer. A
rotameter is provided for measurement of water flow to the engine and
calorimeter. Load on the engine is measured by using dynamometer
accessories. Necessary water and air pipe connections are provided. The
entire setup mounted on sturdy MS frame with powder coated and good
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT :
Size :2 m.(L)x 1.5 m(W) X 1.7m ( H )
Weight :Approx. 400 Kg
SERVICE REQUIRED :
Water :@ 10 LPM , ½ “ Pipe connection
Drain Pipe Line 2” size
Fuel : Petrol , 10ltr for 1 hr test period
Power Supply : 230v, AC ,Single Phase , 50HZ
SCOPE OF DELIVERY:
1. Experimental Setup
2. Instructional Manual
Get More Details:- 8- COMPUTERISED FOUR CYLINDER FOUR STROKE PETROL ENGINE TEST RIG
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!