RANGE OF EXPERIMENTS TO BE CARRIED OUT :
- To determine Volumetric mass transfer coefficient ( hD.a ) for air, water system in a cooling tower.
- To study the temperature distribution along the height of the tower.
- The experiments can be conducted at various flow rates of Air & Water & calculation can be made accordingly.
- Experiment can be conduct on both Induced &Forced Draught condition.
- To determine & compare the efficiency of the tower from Induced& Forced Draught condition.
- Heater Assembly.
- Cooling Tower size: 300 mm x 300 mm x 1200 mm.
- 3.. Packing : Expanded wire mesh (Two sets).
- Rotameter : 1.1 – 11 LPM to measure inlet water flow.
- Induced draught axial flow fan.
- Blower : Centrifugal type 3 HP.
- Orificemeter : To measure air flow.
- Water circulating pump.
- Set of thermocouples.
CONTROL PANEL :
- 12 Channel Digital Temperature Indicator
- Switches for Pump, axial fan, heater,Etc.
- Main’S On/Off Switch for blower.
SPACE REQUIRED :
3.5 m.(L)x 1.0 m(W)
SERVICE REQUIRED :
230 V AC, 50 Hz
WEIGHT : @ 125 Kg